Home // How It Works
How It Works
AddGolds.com Delivery System
This a special webpage we have designed for new customers to read and discover how we work and what you can do to help us along in the process of delivering your order!
- Customer selects a product, adds it to their cart, login/register, and pays for their order.
- We log all orders and check account information for validity (Not for passwords)
- The order will go up for processing and be noted in our order status page (You should check this often!). Processing occurs once each night for all orders that day. This usually occurs around midnight, U.S. time.
- A final notice will be posted for when the entire list is completed and will note any other errors. This notice will only be on our processing page until emails go out for delivered items.
- Password or other errors will be handled after the list gets complete.
- During periods of slow delivery, please be patient and remember that in-game sales do not apply. In most cases, slow delivery will be compensated, notes will be given as appropriate.
- Once you have completed your order, do not change the password on your account to anything other than what you have provided to us. The only time you should change your password is prior to ordering and after you have received your order.
- Do not excessively use your account, perform a large number of actions, or leave your account vulnerable as once we get on to your account we may need up to 30 minutes or possibly longer in order to deliver coins properly. Failed purchases due to the client being online will result in a loss of all packages that were not delivered because of customer interference. For games like Haypi, we recommend having any troops hunted and leave it that way until your order is completed.
- If you are kicked off your account because we log in to load points, DO NOT LOG BACK IN, until about 15-30 minutes later (30 for larger orders) to allow us to finish delivery. Again, if you cause an error with your purchase, which is common, you will lose your purchased package(s).